Tyvek CHF5 - XXXL is a chemical protective coverall that provides increased protection against a wide range of hazards from water-based chemicals, asbestos, pharmaceuticals and radioactive to biological hazards.
Properties and Benefits:
- Hooded coveralls without silicone;
- Model assembled by ultrasonic bonding, quality ensures optimal use in decontamination activities;
- Front material: polypropylene + polyethylene film micro (65 gr / m2);
- Back material: 4 layers (SMMS) polypropylene, lightweight breathable material (55 gr / m2);
- Greater protection against liquids;
- Antistatic properties;
- Elastic ankle, hand, hip, hood, zipper with two sliders and covers;
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
TUV certified product under the European Directive 89/686 / EEC
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Protection type||Chemical overalls|