FFP1 Semi Mask is a respiratory mask, semi-filtered, non-woven synthetic filter cloth mask, which protects the wearer against low levels of fine dust and oil vapour or water-based.
Properties and Benefits:
- Polyester body made of convex, resistant, with polypropylene intermediate filter;
- Two elastic bands of elastomer, polyurethane foam nasal part;
- Nasal adjustment strap;
- Reinforced edge of the foam under the nose strap;
- VENITEX® Breathing high-performance valve;
- Total internal leakage <22%;
- Assumed Protection Factor (FPA): 4;
- Protection level FFP1 according to EN 149-2001;
- Disposable mask;
- Protects against solid and liquid particles without specific toxicity;
- Filter at least 80% of the particles from the air;
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Hold the preformed mask in the palm of your hand, with the nose bar towards the top and the straps hanging down;
- Place the mask under your chin, covering your mouth and nose;
- Take the upper elastic strap and pass it around the back of your head, take the lower elastic strap and pass it around the back of your neck;
- Mould the nose bar around the nose to seal it off completely;
- Check the seal by breathing out hard and ensure that no air leaks around the sides of the mask. If necessary, readjust and check again.
- Only use when the concentration of contaminants does not pose an immediate risk to life or health, and only in accordance with local applicable health and safety standards.
- Before you use the mask, check that it is undamaged, that its expiry date has not been reached (see the box) and that the protection class (FFP1/FFP2/FFP3) is appropriate for the product used and its concentration.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Protection type||Respiratory Masks|