Neostomosan, 5 ml is a professional insecticidal product in the form of a concentrate containing two active ingredients, used to control ectoparasites of animals, as well as to eliminate flies from livestock areas and utility rooms. Neostomosan comes in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate insecticide.
- Highly effective against ectoparasites;
- No harmful effects for animals.
Nostomosan provides control against ectoparasites that attack animals:
- It blocks the neural activity, providing a fast knock-down effect and the death of the parasite.
The two active substances used in Neostomosan are synthetic pyrethroids, one of the safest classes of pesticides available on the market. The mechanism of action is to block nerve impulses, leading to irreversible paralysis and the death of the targeted parasites.
Methods of application:
- Mix the solution in a proportion of 1:400 and wash the body surface of the animals. Repeat the treatment in 3-day intervals.
For dogs and cats:
- Mix the solution in a proportion of 1:200 and spray or wash the animal, then spray the kennel as well.
For controlling fly infestations:
- Mix the solution in a proportion of 1:400 and spray the animals' surroundings at a 2 to 3-week interval.
For other treatments consult the label.
- In horses for prevention and treatment for scabies, flies, lice and ticks.
- In Dogs and Cats for the prevention and treatment of infestations with lice, fleas and ticks.
- For protecting shelters for sheep, pigs and rabbits.
- Do not use other target species than are indicated.
- Avoid direct contact with the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes.
- Do not use it in animals intended for human consumption.
- After mixing it can also be used by spraying with a low pressure pump or atomizer, for prevention or in case of infestation of the space with fleas, lice or ticks.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog|
|Active Substances||Tetramethrin, Transmix|
|Active Substance Concentration||50 g/litre; 50 g/litre|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||1 l/200-400 l|
|Get rid of||Fleas, Lice, Sarcoptic Mange Scabies, Ticks|
|P262, P264, P270, P282, P305+P351+P338, P337+P313|