425 Filter Cartridge ABEK2P3 is a professional filter.
Properties and Benefits:
- The filter does not require any maintenance or repair.
Instructions and recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
DO Not Use:
- When the type and concentration of impurities are not known.
- When the oxygen level volume is below 17% (closed environments such as walls, tunnels, tanks, etc) or up to 23.5% by volume.
- When certain conditions are hazardous to the health and life of the user.
For use in potentially explosive environments follow the required standards of safety rules at work. The filter must not be altered or transformed. Leave the work area if the mask is damaged, consequences may include shortness of breath and/or fainting.
Instructions for assembling filters:
- Unseal filter,
- Remove protective housing,
- Remove the cover,
- Make sure the filter is correctly positioned in its holder on the mask,
- If the filter is not the well-screwed user can be exposed to inhalation,
- Verify the mask seal against the user's face.
- After use, or after transportation, it is recommended to keep the filter in the original packaging and / or sealed in packaging.
Cleaning, maintenance, and duration of use:
- Filter does not require cleaning;
- The filter requires no maintenance or repair;
Filters should not be used if:
- they become saturated; gas filters are considered to be saturated when the user can feel the gases and vapours; the cartridges are considered to be saturated when inspiratory resistance becomes too high.
- The expiry date has gone (5 years from the date of manufacture).
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Protection type||Filtering Cartridges|