Avix Autonomic Mark II is a new generation bird repellent with an automatic laser system that keeps birds at bay in situations where constant 24-hour protection is necessary. The targeted birds see the laser as an actual threat, although it is harmless, and fly away from the protected area, without ever returning.
- Fast and long-lasting results;
- 24/7 solution for bird control;
- Long-distance connectivity;
- Easy to setup and us.
- Silent solution, environmentally safe;
- Laser class: 3B;
- Laser colour: Green;
- Autonomy: 5000 hours;
- 360° surface coverage;
- IP66 (indoor and outdoor use);
- Power: 100W;
- Weight: 11 kg;
- Dimensions: 50x21x40cm;
- Connectivity: Bluetooth;
- Android and iOS compatible;
- Avix Remote Status & Control module through GSM/2G or higher.
Instructions for use:
- The device can be controlled remotely through the Avix Status&Control app.
- Depending on the demands of the protected area, the intensity, speed, and frequency of the operation of the laser can be adjusted.
- The Avix Autonomic Mark II is designed with future upgrades in mind through the Avix Connect app;
- The laser system can be mounted onto a metal post, frame, or onto walls.
- It delivers efficient results against pigeons, geese, sparrows, seagulls, ducks, starlings, etc.
- Designed for use in airports, runways, hangars, fields, vineyards, docks, oil platforms, storage areas, rooftops, etc.
Recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Do not aim at reflective surfaces.
- Do not aim at aeroplanes.
- Avoid direct exposure to the laser beam.
- It is advised that the operator wear proper eye safety equipment when using the laser.
- Do not aim toward people.
- Only use the laser after fully understanding the operational instructions.
- Only use the device for the removal of birds.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Bird Control Group|
|Get rid of||Birds, Pigeons, Sparrows|
|Type of effect||Optic|