Maxforce IC Gel, 20 g is a professional, ready to use insecticidal gel bait used for the control of cockroach nymphs and adults. It contains the active substance Imidacloprid, food attractants, and colloidal materials that maintain the attractiveness of the bait, making it highly palatable to cockroaches.
- Efficient against cockroach nymphs and cockroach adults;
- Odourless and non-staining;
- Easy to apply;
- Remains effective in a broad range of temperatures.
Action mode of Maxforce IC Gel:
- Acts by contact and ingestion against the targeted cockroaches;
- Eliminates most cockroaches within 24 hours;
- Acts as a powerful neurotoxin that shuts down the central nervous system and stops the transmission of stimuli;
- Depending on the level of infestation, 1 to 3 months may be required until it is fully eliminated.
Maxforce IC Gel is particularly useful in sensitive areas where the use of conventional insecticide formulations is restricted such as in the vicinity of electric and electronic equipment. For maximum effectiveness, Maxforce IC Gel must be placed in and around cockroach habitats and, if possible, between these areas and possible food sources.
Methods of application:
- Maxforce IC Gel is ready to use and can be applied in special baiting stations or on plastic/cardboard trays.
- Place near corners, cracks and crevices, voids, lift shafts, behind furniture, and any other place where cockroaches can be hiding.
- Remove any excess by sponging the gel with a 5% sodium chloride solution.
- Adjust the application rate depending on the size of the infestation and the type of cockroaches.
- Place out of sight and away from direct light exposure.
- Do not apply to areas that have recently been treated with other insecticides or contaminate the bait with other insecticides.
- Avoid placing the gel in dusty, damp, or greasy locations.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||21,5 g / Kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||1-2 g/25-50 mp|
|Get rid of||Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental|
|P273, P391, P501|
|EUH208, H302, H315, H317, H318, H400, H410|