K-Othrine Flexx, 500 ml is a powerful insecticide, intended only for professional use, that fights against invading insects, flying, and crawling. It is designed for use in public and industrial buildings such as restaurants, hospitals, animal farms, as well as in residential buildings. The formula contains one of the most reliable and well-tested pyrethroid substances, proven to have exceptional results in the field of insect control.
- Indoor use with a broad range of applications;
- Biodegradable, does not leave stains, non-flammable;
- Reliable control against most types of insect pests;
- Residual action, long-term protection.
- K-Othrine Flexx is a suspension concentrate insecticide that acts on contact or ingestion. It penetrates the chitinous layer protecting the targeted insect and damages its nervous system, leading to its death.
- It can be used to control infestations, both large and small, in residential, industrial, and in public facilities.
- A single treatment can control an entire infestation of cockroaches, flies, wasps, and spiders.
- Heavy infestations and bed bug infestations may require repeated treatments.
Methods of application:
- Apply K-Othrine Flexx with the help of low-pressure sprayers, intended for insect control.
- For flying insects apply 50 ml of product mixed with 10 l of water. 50 ml of solution covers 1 m2.
- For bed bugs apply 100 ml of product mixed with 10 l of water. 50 ml of solution covers 1 m2.
- For outdoor wasps, nests apply 100 ml of product mixed with 10 l of water. 200 ml of solution should be applied per active nest.
- Pay special attention to areas where insects could hide/nest, such as narrow spaces, cracks, voids, behind and under furniture.
- Apply with a 1 to 3 bar sprayer.
- In case of bed bug infestations, repeat the treatment until complete control is achieved.
- Do not apply more than 11 treatments per year.
- During treatment, animals and children should not be allowed to come into contact with the product.
|Targeted pests||Dose||Water||Covered area|
|50 ml||10 liters||200 sqm|
|10 liters||200 sqm|
|Nest Wasps||100 ml||10 liters||200 ml per nest|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||24.5 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||49 - 100 ml/10 l|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Wasps|
|P102, P103, P273, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338|