Stabimed Fresh, 1 litre is a cleaning solution for both invasive and non-invasive medical instruments and devices such as heat-resistant surgical instruments, rigid and flexible endoscopes, and more.
- Pleasant and fresh smell;
- Economical and fast-acting;
- Broad antimicrobial spectrum;
- Can be used in ultrasonic baths;
- Good dissolving properties(blood and secretions);
- Does not contain aldehydes.
Stabimed Fresh provides an efficient disinfection solution for surgical instruments:
- Active against bacteria, mycobacteria (including MRSA and TbB), fungi, encapsulated viruses (including HBV / HCV / HIV,) Polyomavirus, and Adenovirus.
Methods of application:
- Soak the instruments in Stabimed Fresh solution diluted with water and rinse well using cold tap water.
- The final rinsing should be performed in demineralized or distilled water.
- Dry the instruments using a soft towel.
- Before using Stabimed Fresh, the bath in which the instruments will be placed must be cleaned using Helizyme to remove residual residues from previously cleaned instruments.
Not compatible with aldehydes.
Disinfection of instruments according to DGHM / VAH
|1%||5 min||10 ml / litre|
|Enveloped viruses (HBV, HIV, HCV) Vaccinia Virus||0.5 %||15 min||5 ml / litre|
|Tuberculocidal (M. terrae) according to DGHM) / VAH) EN 14348, 14563||2%||15 min||20 ml / litre|
|Adenovirus||4%||1 h||40 ml / litre|
|Polyomavirus||2%||1 h||20 ml / litre|
|Cleaning and disinfection in the ultrasonic bath||1%||5 min||10 ml / litre|
|Bactericidal according to EN 13727, 14561||0.25%||15 min||2.5 ml / litre|
|Candida albicans according to EN 13624, 14562||0.25%||15 min||2.5 ml/litru|
|Tuberculocidal (M. terrae) according to DGHM) / VAH) EN 14348, 14563||0.5%||30 min||5 ml / litru|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, MRSA, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Coco propylenediamine|
|P210, P260, P273, P280, P301+P330+P331, P303+P361+P353, P305+P351+P338, P312, P391|
|H226, H302, H314, H372, H410|