Softasept N, 250 ml is a ready-to-use alcohol-based solution for disinfecting skin before surgery, injections, or venous punctures.
- Compatible with most skin types;
- No additional components;
- Efficient against protein and blood;
- Enhanced degreasing properties;
- Long-term activity;
- Wide spectrum of action.
Softasept N cleans and decontaminates skin before medical operations:
- With a wide wide spectrum of action and fast effect, within 15 seconds, Softasept N provides long-lasting antimicrobial remanence and efficient skin penetrability;
- Softasept N is bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, with action against lipophilic viruses, rotaviruses, HBV, HIV.
Methods of application:
- Softasept N is sprayed on the skin undiluted and spread using a sterile dressing.
- Moisten the parts of the skin that need to be sterilized well, let them dry, then remove the excess substance.
- Allow the substance to take effect for at least 15 seconds, and for procedures such as joint, lumbar punctures, for at least 1 minute.
- Skin with few sebaceous glands - 15 seconds before injections or punctures, 60 seconds before harvesting, anesthesia, or surgery.
- Skin with many sebaceous glands - 2.5 minutes before any surgical applications.
- The product is tested in vitro and in simulated practical conditions, according to DGMH / VAH.
- The product is bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, with action against lipophilic viruses, rotaviruses, HBV, HIV.
- Is compatible with the skin.
Can be used in hospitals, ambulances, dialysis or medical offices.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Covid-19, Hepatitis B, HIV|
|Active Substances||Ethanol, Propanol|
|P210, P260, P280, P305+P351+P338, P337+P313|