Softa-Man Acute, 500 ml is a sanitary hand disinfectant that eliminates bacteria and viruses. It is intended for use in high-risk areas such as hospitals and other medical units.
- Powerful effects against bacteria (incl. MRSA), fungi, mycobacteria, viruses;
- No colorants or perfume;
- Fast-acting (30 seconds);
- For all skin types;
- Dermatologically tested;
- Low risk of allergies.
- Eliminates bacteria, enveloped viruses, non-enveloped viruses, yeast, mycobacteria, and fungi before and after medical interventions;
Methods of application:
Hand disinfection - 15 seconds exposure time.
Surgical disinfection - 60 seconds exposure time.
- Clinically certified according to EN 1275, prEN 12054/13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 14476, EN 1500, EN 12791.
- Follow waste management disposal.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, MRSA, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Ethanol, Propanol|
|P210, P260, P280, P304+P340, P305+P351+P338, P313|
|H225, H318, H336|