Dimilin 25 WP, 100 g is a professional insecticide that belongs to a class of insecticides that work as insect growth regulators (IGR). Dimilin 25 WP can be used effectively to control various insects such as flies and mosquitoes, helping maintain a pleasant and hygienic environment.
- Controls phytophagous mites and some species of spiders;
- Effective control of insects such as flies and mosquitoes;
- Larvicidal action by ingestion;
- Very good persistence, with low solubility and low volatility;
- Selective against bees and useful entomofauna.
Action mode of Dimilin:
- A very different mode of action compared with conventional neurotoxic insecticides;
- Dimilin treatments mostly affect the egg and larva stages of insects;
- Controls insects during the egg and larvae stage, inhibiting their development into adulthood;
- This interferes with their natural life cycle, significantly reducing insect numbers;
- Provides an ovicidal effect, reducing the fertility of female specimens.
Methods of application:
- Clean water: 1-1,5 g of product for each 100 mp;
- Polluted or dirty water: 2 - 4 g of product for each 100 mp;
- Stagnant water: 4 g of product for each 100 mp;
- Apply into the sewage opening using spraying equipment;
- Repeat the treatment every 3 to 4 weeks during summer, in mosquito breeding periods;
- For fly control, spray Dimilin at a dose of 20 g with 2,5 l of water per mp.
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, the registration holder does not warrant that it will be efficacious under all conditions because the action and effect thereof may be affected by factors such as abnormal surface water, climatic and storage conditions, quality of dilution water, compatibility with other substances not indicated on the label, as well as by the method, time and accuracy of application.
- Best results are obtained when used together with other treatments for integrated pest management products.
- Dimilin can be applied either by special spraying equipment or simple watering cans.
- Treatments should be applied during the L1 and L2 stages of larval development (significantly more vulnerable than L3 and L4 stages).
|Pest||Dose||Quantity of water||Covered
|Mosquitoes: Aedes, Anopheles si Culex||1-1.5 g||10-15 L||100 m²|
|1-4 g||100 m²|
|4 g||100 m²|
Flies: Musca domestica, Musca autumnalis,
Stomoxys calcitrans, Fannia canicularis,
|20 -40 g||2.5 - 5 L||10 m²|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur|
|Get rid of||Flies, Mosquitoes|
|Active Substance Concentration||250 g/kg|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|P261, P273, P280, P304+P340, P337+P313, P391, P501|
|H319, H332, H410|