Jaclor is a chlorogenic (chlorine-based) effervescent disinfectant, stable within the working solution and with a wide spectrum of action.
- Highly soluble tablets;
- Effervescent formulation;
- Clean working solution;
- Stable product with a long shelf life.
Jaclor offers efficient cleaning action for a wide range of applications:
- The active substance is soluble in water, and produces chlorinated and non-chlorinated isocyanurates;
- Following the release of chlorine, hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is an extremely effective antimicrobial agent against a large number of microorganisms, such as bacteria (including salmonella), fungi, fungi, viruses, spores (B. Subtilis), etc.;
- Advantages: increased efficiency against a wide range of threatening pathogens, compact tablet form, long shelf life.
Methods of application:
- Use the proper safety gloves when cleaning.
- Jaclor is only used with water at the concentrations specified by the manufacturer.
- Unscrew the lid of the container and dissolve in water at a temperature of 20 ° C.
- 1 tablet per 10 liters of water - surfaces (washable walls, sanitary ware, toilets, bathrooms, common areas), floors (tiles, linoleum, parquet, etc.), surfaces that come in contact with crockery and cutlery (kitchens and offices food), bottles, teats, instruments (stainless steel), laboratory glassware (utensils, pipettes), linen (disinfection, bleaching).
- 1 tablet for 1 toilet bowl (WC).
- Wait until the tablets are completely dissolved. You can mix to speed up the dissolution process. Disinfection can be done by wiping with a mop, washing using a clean cloth, or by submersion.
Perform a test before use on sensitive materials by applying to a small area.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Drinking water, Medical surfaces, Mold, Sanitary surfaces, Veterinary surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, HIV, Salmonella, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Sodium dichloroisocyanurate|
|P261||Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P264||Wash … thoroughly after handling|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P391|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|EUH031||Contact with acids liberates toxic gas|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation|
|H335||May cause respiratory irritation|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|