Innocid DW-i 20, 100 pieces are professional wipes used for disinfection of surfaces and equipment. Based on alcohol, they offer reliable cleaning and sanitation for non-intrusive medical devices, surfaces, and hard-to-reach areas.
- Wide range of applications;
- Does not irritate on repeated use;
- Alcohol-based formula;
- Environmentally friendly product;
- Safe for medical use;
- Efficacy tests according to VAH / DGHM, EN 13697, EN 14348, BGA (RKI) / DVV, EN 14476.
Action mode of Innocid DW-i 20:
- It provides efficient cleaning of surfaces and medical equipment;
- Use the wipes for medical equipment sanitization before and after medical procedures to decontaminate it from potentially dangerous microorganisms;
- Certain viruses, such as HBV, HCV, HDV, HIV, influenza type A, B, C (avian), Herpes Simplex, Chickenpox are encapsulated by a membrane. All Innocid disinfectants are efficient against encapsulated viruses;
- Innocid works against all forms of Staphylococcus aureus and protects from MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus).
Methods of application:
- Open the Innocid Wipes box, and take a wipe from the box
- Wipe the desired medical surface or device, cleaning thoroughly.
- For best results, use the bottle within 30 days of opening.
- Do not use on surfaces incompatible with alcohol.
- Wash your hands before breaks and at the end of work.
- Store in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wear protective equipment.
- Disposal should be made following official regulations.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, HIV, MRSA|
|Active Substances||Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Ethanol, Propanol|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|