Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 20, 1 litre is a concentrated disinfectant for the cleaning and sanitization of non-invasive medical equipment and surfaces, including sensitive materials.
- Wide range of applications;
- Does not contain alcohol or aldehydes;
- Lasting protection;
- Environmentally friendly product;
- Safe for medical use;
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, and virucidal action.
Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 2 is a cleaner for use in medical applications:
- The powerful action of the active substances eliminates threatening pathogens such as Candidosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Tuberculosis;
- Cleaning operations can be performed both prior and after surgery and can be performed for all types of medical equipment and most surfaces.
Methods of application:
- Perform a small compatibility test before large-scale applications.
- Clean the surfaces using Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 20, making sure they are fully moistened.
- Allow the solution to act for the recommended period of time.
Bacteria: 5 ml Innocid Surfaces SD-ic20 with 1 l of water - 15 minutes.
Fungi: 5 ml Innocid Surfaces SD-ic20 with 1 l of water - 15 minutes.
Viruses: 5 ml Innocid Surfaces SD-ic20 with 1 l of water - 15 minutes.
Rota Viruses: 5 ml Innocid Surfaces SD-ic20 with 1 l of water - 1 minute.
|Micro-organism||Concentration of 5 ml / 1 litre|
|Bacteria (including MRSA)||15 min|
|Rota viruses||1 min|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Active Substances||Didecyldimethylammonium chloride|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|