Innocid ID-ic 40, 1 litre
Innocid ID-ic 40, 1 litre is a disinfectant and detergent for cleaning medical and dental instruments of any kind, including endoscopes and other medical devices.
- Bactericide, fungicide, tuberculocide, mycobactericidal, virucide;
- High compatibility with most materials;
- Pleasant odor;
- Easy to use;
- Low use rates.
Innocid ID-ic 40 is a cleaner for use in medical applications:
- The powerful action of the active substances eliminates threatening pathogens such as Candidosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Tuberculosis;
- Cleaning operations can be performed both prior and after surgery and are indicated for all types of medical equipment.
Methods of application:
- Disassemble the instruments immediately after use and submerge them in the solution prepared with Innocid ID-ic 40.
- Avoid the formation of bubbles to preserve the disinfecting effect of the solution.
- Leave the instruments in solution according to the indicated application time.
Bacteria (MRSA): 15 minutes for a concentration of 25 ml per 10 litres, 5 minutes for a concentration of 50 ml per 10 litres.
Fungi: 15 minutes for a concentration of 25 ml per 10 litres, 5 minutes for a concentration of 50 ml per 10 litres.
Tuberculosis: 69 minutes for a concentration of 25 ml per 10 litres, 30 minutes for a concentration of 50 ml per 10 litres.
Viruses: 15 minutes for a concentration of 25 ml per 10 litres, 5 minutes for a concentration of 50 ml per 10 litres.
Mycobacteria: 60 minutes for a concentration of 75 ml per 10 litres.
Innocid ID-ic 40 is a biodegradable product that can be applied in any situation with minimal restrictions.
|Micro-organism||Concentration of 25 ml / 10 litres||Concentration of 50 ml / 10 litres||Concentration of 75 ml / 10 litres|
|Bacteria (including MRSA)||15 min||5 min||-|
|Fungi||15 min||5 min||-|
|TB||60 min||30 min||-|
|Viruses||15 min||5 min||-|
|Mycobacteria||-||-|| 60 min
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Bis - 3-aminopropyl) dodecylamine, Didecylmethyl polyoxyethyl ammonium propionate|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P310|
|P405||Store locked up|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.|