Innocid Instruments ID-ic 30, 1 litre is a concentrated disinfectant for the cleaning and sanitization of surgical and dental equipment, including endoscopes.
- Wide range of applications;
- Lasting protection;
- Environmentally friendly product;
- Safe for medical use;
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal and virucidal action.
Innocid Instruments ID-ic 30 is a cleaner for use in medical applications:
- The powerful action of the active substances eliminates threatening pathogens such as Candidosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Tuberculosis;
- Cleaning operations can be performed both prior and after surgery and are indicated for all types of medical equipment.
Methods of application:
- Disassemble the instruments immediately after use and submerge them in the solution prepared with Innocid Instruments.
- Avoid the formation of bubbles to preserve the disinfecting effect of the solution.
- Leave the instruments in solution according to the indicated application time.
- Rinse and dry the instruments.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Active Substances||Bis - 3-aminopropyl dodecylamine, Didecylmethyl polyoxyethyl ammonium propionate|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P303+P361+P353||IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.|