Innocid ID-i 71, 5 litres is a ready-to-use product for disinfection and cleaning of surgical and rotative instruments, as well endoscopes (rigid and flexible).
- Ready to use Glutaraldehyde formula;
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal;
- Pleasant odor;
- Alcohol-based solution;
- Wide range of action;
- Safe for medical applications.
Innocid ID-i 71 provides an efficient disinfection solution for surgical instruments:
- The Glutaraldehyde-based formula is an efficient solution against bacteria, tuberculosis, fungi, and viruses;
- Can be used to clean and disinfect surgical equipment, including endoscopes.
Methods of application:
- Place the instruments in solution immediately after use, and make sure that the instruments are completely submerged.
- Rinse and dry the instruments after disinfection.
- In case of strong contaminations, clean the instruments before starting the disinfection.
- The application time is 15 minutes.
Not compatible with other cleaning agents.
|Micro-organism||Testing norms||Application time|
|Bacteria||EN 13727, EN 14561||15 min (high biological load)|
|Fungi (Candida Albicans)||EN 13624, EN 14562||15 min (high biological load)|
|TB (Tuberculosis)||EN 14348||15 min (low biological load)|
|Viruses||BGA(RKI/DVV)||15 min (low biological load)|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Ecoli, MRSA|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|