Chemgene HLD4H Spray, 750 ml is a spray disinfectant for medical and laboratory equipment, and for disinfecting solid surfaces in any kind of medical area. It is based on quaternary ammonium, with consistent, reliable results.
- Efficient surface and equipment disinfection;
- Ready to use;
- Bactericide, fungicide, mycobactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucide, sporicide;
- Does not contain alcohol;
- Eucalyptus scent.
Chemgene HLD4H Spray is a ready-to-use disinfectant for medical applications:
- The blend of active and inert active agents allows the product to work more efficiently than conventional disinfectants to ensure quick and complete apoptosis (cell death).
- For an application time of 5 min, the product can be used for the following applications: Bactericide (SR EN 1276, SR EN 13697, MRSA), fungicide (SR EN 1650), virucide (SR EN 14476), sporicide (SR EN 14347);
- For an application time of 30 min, the product can be used for the following applications: Bactericide (SR EN 1276, SR EN 13697, MRSA), fungicide (SR EN 1650), tuberculocidal (SR EN 14348, Mycobacterium Avium + Terrae), virucide (SR EN 14476), sporicide (SR EN 14347).
Methods of application:
Dilution rate 1:20.
Aim the spray head at the surface to be cleaned and press the button to release the solution from a safe distance of approx. 30 cm.
Allow Chemgene HLD4H Spray enough contact time to take effect. Wipe off any residue using a disposable cloth.
Can be used successfully with rubber compounds, plastics, fiberglass, stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and other materials found in clinical practice.
Do not use it to disinfect invasive medical devices.
Carefully read the product safety data sheet before any type of chemical application.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces, Mold|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Active Substances||Benzalkonium chloride, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Propamidine|
|P264||Wash … thoroughly after handling|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P337 + P313|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|