Rely+On Virkon, 500g is a powerful disinfectant, effective against a large selection of disease pathogens and viruses. The unique formulation allows the product to be used in any residential, medical, and laboratory application.
- Unique formula;
- Application flexibility;
- Broad-spectrum efficacy;
- Safe for medical applications;
- Safe Environmental profile.
Rely+On Virkon delivers powerful, broad-spectrum disinfection:
- The special formula contains simple organic salts and acids together with the active agent. This makes it easy for the residual solution to decompose into the environment, breaking down into naturally occurring substances such as potassium salts and oxygen;
- Rely+on Virkon oxidizes compounds such as proteins within the microorganisms, leading to their subsequent destruction;
- Evidence suggests that bacteria do not develop resistance towards Rely+On Virkon, and ifs efficiency has been proven against over 100 strains of virus in 22 viral families, over 400 strains of bacteria, and over 60 strains of yeast and fungi.
Methods of application:
- Rely+On Virkon can be used for routine disinfection of surfaces, broad-spectrum disinfection in critical clinical facilities, and decontamination of fluid spillage.
- The product dissolves in tap water within 5 minutes and remains active for up to 5 days.
- For hard surface disinfection and equipment disinfection (not medical devices), prepare a solution using 10 grams of Rely+On Virkon for every 1 liter of water.
- Surface cleaning can be performed using a spray bottle, cloth, floor mop, etc.
- Equipment can be submerged into the solution or sprayed and wiped clean using a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse equipment with clean water 10 minutes after the disinfection.
- Store in a well-ventilated area and avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Use 10 g for 1L, 50 g for 5L, 500 g for 50L of water.
- Wear protective equipment.
- Disposal should be made following official regulations.
|Picornaviridae||Polio Tip 1|
|Retroviridae||HIV Tip 1|
|E. coli 0157||Campylobacter||
0.5 - 1 %in condition of dirtiness
|Staphylococci (incl. MRSA)||Listeria|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces, Sanitary surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, HIV|
|Active Substances||Benzenesulfonic acid, Dipotassium peroxydisulfate, Malic acid, Pentapotassium, Sodium chloride, Sulfamidic acid|
|P264||Wash … thoroughly after handling|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P302 + P352||IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P332+P313|
|P362||Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|EUH208||Contains <name of sensitising substance>. May produce an allergic reaction|
|H315||Causes skin irritation|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|