Dobol Fumigator, 20 g
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Grain Weevil,Mites of Dust,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Night Butterfly,Silverfish,Spiders,Stink Bugs,Vinegar Flies,Wasps,Wood Borers,
Dobol Fumigator, 20 g is a professional product for pest control that is easy to use and features an innovative new technology in insect control. This technology allows the entire eradication of insects by dry smoke diffusion, which spreads rapidly throughout the closed spaces that are being treated.
- Fast knock-down action against most crawling and flying insects;
- Acts quickly by contact;
- Offers long-lasting residual protection on any kind of surface;
- No risk of fire or explosion;
- Usable for both industrial and residential areas.
Dobol Fumigator helps eliminate insect infestations:
- The gas spreads into possible insect hiding or nesting spots that can be hard to reach when using insecticide spray;
- The active ingredient in the smoke particles disrupts the transmission of nervous impulses of the targeted insect, leading to hyperactivity, paralysis, and death.
Dobol Fumigator is designed for indoor use and uses Cyphenothrin as an active substance, and insecticide substance with proven efficiency against insects, even those that have developed resistance to other insecticides. Dobol Fumigator has delayed diffusion of the active compound, the smoke being released just minutes after the device is activated with water. This makes the product very easy to use, allowing the operator to avoid the smoke.
Methods of application:
- Dobol Fumigator comes ready-to-use, inside a special plastic container.
- Simply add water up to the level indicated on the side and evacuate the area.
- When used for the control of flying insects, a 20 g dose covers 100 m2.
- When used for the control of crawling insects, a 20 g dose covers 50 m2.
- Do not disperse the container into the atmosphere after use. It should be taken to special waste disposal sites.
- Do not remain in the treated area while the treatment is taking place.
- Remove pets from the treated area while the treatment is taking place.
- Do not use more products than specified on the label.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Kwizda Packaging 20 g Destination use Population Shelf life (years) 2 Formulations Aerosol Application Type Aerosol Active Substances Cyphenothrin Active Substance Concentration 72 gr./litre Mode of action contact Odor less Dosage 20 g/50 mp Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Grain Weevil, Mites of Dust, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Vinegar Flies, Wasps, Wood Borers, Wood Lice, Wood Wasps
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray P270 Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product P273 Avoid release to the environment P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower P304+P341 IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P391 P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed P405 Store locked up P411+P235 Store at temperatures not exceeding …°C/…°F. Keep cool P501 Dispose of contents/container to … H315 Causes skin irritation H318 Causes serious eye damage H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled H335 May cause respiratory irritation H400 Very toxic to aquatic life H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.