Foval CE, 1 litre
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Dragonflies,Earwigs,Fleas,Flies,Grasshoppers,Ladybugs,Millipedes,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Night Butterfly,Silverfish,Spiders,Stink Bugs,Ticks,Vinegar Flies,Wasps,Wood Borers,
Foval CE, 1 litre is a professional insecticide used for the control of both crawling and flying insects. Foval CE is very efficient at eliminating flies, mosquitoes, ants, gnats, etc, and works best on non-porous surfaces.
- Efficient against flying and crawling insects;
- Extremely efficient on non-porous surfaces;
- Acts by contact and by ingestion;
- A concentrated insecticide that works well against a wide range of invading insects.
- The main active substance shuts down the nervous system of insects, leading to paralysis and death;
- The second substance, which works well even in high-temperature situations, provides a quick knock-down effect;
- A third substance helps the other two components synergize better and improves the total efficiency of the insecticide.
The insecticide affects the nervous activity of the targeted insect, causing hyperexcitability, convulsions, paralysis, and ultimately, death. The use of
Piperonyl Butoxide, a compound that synergizes with the other two elements, increasing their efficiency by inhibiting the oxidation activity specific to enzymes that are released in the body of insects, and annihilating the natural defense system of the targeted insects.
Methods of application:
- Foval CE can be sprayed with the help of a low-pressure sprayer or it can be used with a ULV fogging machine;
- Consult the label for specific information of doses for each type of application, depending on the targeted insect species.
- Keep away from direct sunlight for maximum effect.
- Clear the room before application.
- Avoid treating freshly painted walls.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Kollant Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Shelf life (years) 2 Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog, ULV-Thermal Fog Active Substances Cypermethrin, Permethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide Active Substance Concentration 92 g / litre, 23 g / litre, 115 g / litre Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor strong irritant Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Dragonflies, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grasshoppers, Ladybugs, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps, Wood Borers, Wood Lice, Wood Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.