Detral Super, 1 litre
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Earwigs,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Night Butterfly,Silverfish,Spiders,Stink Bugs,
Detral Super, 1 litre is an insecticide based on pyrethroids, with added piperonyl butoxide. It is intended for the control of a wide spectrum of home-invading insects such as ants, hornets, moths, ants, etc.
- Two active, pyrethroid based ingredients perform reliably against unwanted insects;
- The solution is further enhanced by the added piperonyl butoxide;
- Contact and residual action against insect pests;
- The product is non-flammable and has no odor;
- Can be used both in outdoor and indoor situations.
Detral Super controls unwanted insect pests in both indoor and outdoor situations:
- Provides a powerful contact solution against invading insects with the help of three active substances;
- It is extremely efficient at penetrating the cuticles of insects;
- On contact or ingestion, the solution knocks-down insects, paralyzes them, and kills them off;
- After application, the product remains active for a long time, offering remnant protection.
Methods of application:
- Detral Super comes in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate.
- It can be applied with either classical low-pressure sprayers or with the help of ULV cold fogging machines or thermal fogging machines.
- Follow the instructions provided for the different methods of applications
- Apply treatments near garbage bins, where insects could be hiding in large numbers.
- Repeat the treatment until the infestation has been eliminated.
Deltamethrin 98% 0,7g (g/l 6,23) Esbiothrin 98% 0,7g (g/l 6,23) Piperonyl butoxide 93% 7,0g (g/l 62,30) Co-formula agents and water Up to 100g
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Industrial Chemica Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog, ULV-Thermal Fog Active Substances Deltamethrin, Esbiothrin, Piperonyl Butoxide Active Substance Concentration 6,23 g/l, 6,23 g/l, 62,30 g/l Mode of action contact Odor strong irritant Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.