Deltabios, 1 litre
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Dragonflies,Earwigs,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Night Butterfly,Silverfish,Spiders,Stink Bugs,Ticks,
Deltabios, 1 litre is an insecticide containing three active substances to provide reliable action against insects and long-term protection. Efficient in low doses, Deltabios is perfect for use in household situations, as well as in industrial applications to eliminate insects that have already infested the area and to protect from other possible infestations.
- Works well even in low doses;
- Three powerful ingredients synergize to offer a complete solution for insect problems;
- Long-lasting effect;
- Efficient against a broad spectrum of insect species.
Deltabios is a complete solution for the control of unwanted insects:
- Once insects come into contact with the insecticide, it interferes with the normal processes inside their central nervous system. Insects are quickly paralyzed and killed off.
The combination of active ingredients forms a powerful insecticide with great killing power against insects and with a long-lasting, persistent effect. Once applied against the targeted species of insects, Deltabios will go into effect and will rapidly reduce their population numbers.
Methods of application and Recommendations:
- Deltabios comes in the form of a water emulsion, recommended for surface spraying.
- Follow the label instructions for mixing information and dosages depending on the targeted insect species.
- The average suggested volume for applications is 1 l of solution for every 10 m2.
- Deltabios can also be used with thermal foggers, for fog treatments.
Deltamethrin 98% 1g (g/l 10,6) Esbiothrin 95% 2g (g/l 21,2) Piperonyl butoxide 94% 5g (g/l 53,0) Co-formula agents and water Up to 100g
More Information Manufacturer Industrial Chemica Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations EW-emulsion in water Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog Active Substances Deltamethrin, Esbiothrin, Piperonyl Butoxide Active Substance Concentration 10,6 g/litre, 21,2 g/litre, 53 g/litre Mode of action contact Odor slight Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Dragonflies, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.