Golden Home Care, 1 litre
Golden Home Care, 1 litre is a state-of-the-art product that acts as a virucide, insecticide, bactericide, and VHB, HIV nullifier. It is designed for use in food processing, public institutions, as well as for home use, and can be used as a spray or with the help of ULV foggers.
- Efficient disinfection action;
- Can be used with hot and cold water;
- Wide range of applications;
- Eliminates sources of smell;
- Controls a wide range of pathogens
Golden Home Care provides cleaning action against viruses, bacteria, fungi, and more:
- The Golden home care disinfectant does not only cover unpleasant odors but directly destroys the source;
- Wide spectrum of activity against pathogens - strong microbicide, virucidal, bactericidal (gram-positive and negative bacteria), fungicidal, algicidal, slimicidal;
Efficiency against bacteria:
- Brevibacterium ammoniagenes;
- Corynebacterium diphtheria;
- Enterobacter aerogenes;
- Escherichia coli;
- Klebsiella pneumoniae;
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa;
- Proteus mirabilis;
- Salmonella choleraesuis;
- Salmonella schottmueller;
- Shigella dysenteriae;
- Staphylococcus aureus;
- Streptococcus faecalis;
- Streptococcus pyogenes.
Efficiency against viruses:
- Adenovirus type 5;
- Herpes type 1;
- Influenza A (aviary);
- Hepatitis B, HIV.
Efficiency against fungi:
- Penicillium sp.;
- Candida albicans;
- Microsporum gypseum.
Methods of application:
Surgical instruments - 1:50 liters of water.
Dezinsections, household, and industrial cleaning, insect repellent - 1:200 liters of water.
Disinfectant, for cleaning surfaces, tiles - 1: 1000 liters of water.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Treatment of||Sanitary surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Hepatitis B, HIV, MRSA, Salmonella|
|Active Substances||Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Disodium carbonate, Isopropyl alcohol|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|