i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow, 1 litre
- Bed Bugs,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Earwigs,Flies,Mosquitoes,
i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow, 1 litre is a professional pesticide used to control a broad spectrum of insects such as flies, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, spiders, and other insects infesting homes or industrial areas.
Benefits of i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow:
- Efficient against home invading insect pests;
- Broad-spectrum action against crawling and flying insects;
- Strong even in low doses;
- Does not leave visible stains.
Action mode of i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow:
- After being taken by targeted insects, the product quickly paralyzes them by interfering with the normal processes that occur in the nervous system;
- Insect death is caused by unrecoverable damage to the nervous system.
The active substance used in the formula is structurally based on natural pyrethrins, which quickly paralyze the nervous system of insects providing a rapid knock-down effect. Insect death appears due to irreversible damage to the nervous system that occurs a few hours after contact with the active substance. Thanks to the 'Flow' technology, a concentrated suspension in water dispersion, the solution is easy to mix, so it can be used by professionals and non-professionals alike.
Methods of application:
- i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow is a concentrated suspension that can be sprayed with the help of a manual sprayer.
- Can be used in storage, public transportation, accommodations, residential and industrial situations.
- Use near areas where heavy insect activity has been detected.
- Make sure that the application is uniform on all surfaces.
- For the control of flying insects use 115 to 130 ml of i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow with 10 l of water.
- For the control of crawling insects use 165 to 200 ml of i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow with 10 l of water.
- Before using the product, read the label and product safety.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Ghilotina Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Trained personnel Shelf life (years) 3 Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Deltamethrin Active Substance Concentration 7.5 g / liter Mode of action contact Odor slight Get rid of Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Flies, Mosquitoes, Wood Lice, Wood Wasps
P273 Avoid release to the environment P391 Collect spillage P501 Dispose of contents/container to … H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.