Clinell 4in1, 200 pieces
Clinell 4in1, 200 pieces are alcohol-free wipes for surfaces, hands, equipment, and other cleaning applications.
- Easy to use;
- Disinfectant properties;
- High cleaning powers;
- Contains special emollient;
- Compatible with most skin types;
- Dermatologically tested.
Clinell 4in1 - powerful cleaning wipes for medical use:
- Clinell wipes clean and disinfect hands and can be used without water;
- They can be used to clean and disinfect surfaces, skin and medical equipment prior to and after surgery;
- The wipes can also be used in the food industry or food serving areas;
- Demonstrated efficiency against MRSA, staphylococcus aureus, streptococci, enterococci, VRE, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E.coli, acinetobacter, klebsiella, salmonella, mycobacterium Tb, smegmatis, herpes simplex, AH1N1, HBV, HIV, rot, HIV, HIV , candida, penicillium.
Methods of application:
Use the wipes to disinfect all surfaces without exception.
They are extremely compatible with the skin and can be used on any body part.
Can be used in operating rooms, intensive care units, delivery rooms, treatment rooms, consulting rooms, sanitary groups for hand disinfection, surfaces, large equipment, and other apparatus;
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Hands, Medical instruments, Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, MRSA|
|Active Substances||Benzalkonium chloride, Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Polyhexamethylene biguanide|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|