NEPOREX 2SG is a larvicide with specific and unique properties developed for the control of fly larvae in manure and other breeding sites. It can be used simultaneously or alternatively with fly adulticides and is thus an important component of any integrated fly control program.
Remember that Neporex is a larvicide and does not destroy adult flies. It should be used in conjunction with an adulticide, for example, Agita.
Neporex is a larvicide that can be used in a wide variety of situations, especially in:
- Poultry farms (especially for laying hens batteries);
- Farms for raising and fattening pigs;
- Dairy and calf farms;
- Sheep and goat shelters;
- Horse stables;
- Intensive breeding farms for rabbits;
- Landfills and garbage containers.
Benefits of using Neporex:
- Very effective;
- Fast action;
- Residual activity;
- Safe and reliable;
- It does not affect the natural predators of flies;
- Does not present an ecological risk;
- Long treatment intervals;
- No stress for animals.
Neporex 2SG Rate Per 200 Sq. Ft.
- Dry scattering - 1 lb
- Spraying - 1 lb per gallon of water
- Dry scattering: Apply NEPOREX 2SG directly and evenly on the fly breeding sites. Use dry scattering only in case of wet or liquid manure. Wear gloves when scattering.
- Spraying: Thoroughly mix the indicated quantity of NEPOREX 2SG with the corresponding volume of water. Apply as a coarse low-pressure spray-on fly breeding sites with hand-pressurized or power-operated sprayers, or other suitable spray equipment.
The recommended treatment interval depends on management and housing systems as well as on climatic conditions. It can vary from 21 days up to several months. More specific recommendations are given in the application schedules below. Do not apply NEPOREX 2SG more frequently than once every 21 days.
Storage And Disposal:
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
- Pesticide: Wastes resulting from the use of this product must be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
- Container: Non-Refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Completely empty bag into application equipment. Then offer for recycling if available or dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration or, if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of the smoke.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store this product under wet conditions. Avoid direct sunlight and temperatures exceeding 95° F (35° C).
|Destination use||Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||5|
|Formulations||SG-water soluble granules|
|Get rid of||Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Flies, Mosquitoes|
|Active Substance Concentration||20 g / kg|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, Ready to Use|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|