Venitex Mars M3200 is a half respiratory mask made from rubber, designed to ensure great comfort, quality and affordability. The mask works with special M3000 Series filters. Connecting the filters to the semi-mask is done quickly by placing them in the special compartment. The two side filter connections ensure a balanced distribution.
- Comfortable to wear;
- Non-flavored rubber, antiallergic;
- Flexible adjustment system - elastic straps;
- Exhaust valve;
- Good weight distribution;
- Protects against dust, fumes and gases
This respratory mask is ideal for use in chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, metallurgical industry, health service or agriculture.
The Venitex M3200 Semi-Mask and the special M3000 Series filters response the essential safety requirements of CE standards: 89/686 / CEE, EN140: 1998, EN14387: 2004 and EN143: 2000: A1: 2006.
Instructions for use:
1. Place the mask around the neck;
2. Grasp the upper elastic band of the harness;
3. Place your chin in position, in the mask;
4. Place the upper elastic band over the head and the lower one at the neck;
5. Adjust the harness length upper and lower tape regulating (adjustment is made only once);
6. Elastic belts must not be twisted and not cover the ears;
7. Check that the mask is sealed: To check if the mask is placed well, taking all filters pack (without removing them from their packaging) and screw them in assemblies. Breathe deeply and hold your breath. If the mask is not sealed then it will loosen itself on the face. If necessary, readjust the harness and repeat the test.
DO NOT USE THE MASK , UNTIL IT FITS PERFECTLY ON THE FACE.
To use the VENITEX M3200 semi-mask with special filters M3000, just connect the filters to the mask at the proper location.
The mask requires minimal maintenance. The components can be cleaned with soap and water, and the mask inside can be disinfected with an antiseptic solution.
Filters are not included. Special filters M3000 can be purchased separately.
|Protection type||Respiratory Masks|