Birchmeier A130 AE1 is an electric sprayer with handle for spraying, with a tank of 130 liters and electric 1.1 kW / 1.5 PS engine. The large capacity tank is ideal for parks or wide garden areas. The tank is transparent and has a spraying drainage residual hole. The included high-performance handle for electric sprayers uses high transmission and high pressure for a fine and long distance spray.
- electric motor(1.1 kW / 230 V / 50 Hz);
- operating pressure up to 25 bar;
- max spraying distance: 8 metres.
- outlet pressure;
- flow 25 l/min;
- pressure regulation between 6 / 12 / 18 / 25 bar;
- 4.5 liter detachable tank of water;
- trolley with hose of 50 m;
- optimized center of gravity;
- the certificate in accordance with the rules of the European Communities;
- weight: 56 kg;
- the handle is suitable for operations with a pressure of up to 40 bar;
- can be used with a single hand;
- the methods of spraying can be changed from jet to fog;
- the handle includes 6 discs for jet and 2 swirl cores (2 circular channels for discs with the size of 1 to 2 mm and 6 channels for opening with a diameter of 3 mm);
- the spray width is approximately 3 meters through the mist and 8 meters for jet spraying type;
- fitting thread G ½ ";
- the length of the handle 30 cm;
- weight 980 g.
|Apparatus Type||Sprayers Hand|
|Apparatus Mobility||Self Carried|
|Tank Capacity||over 30 litres|