Racumin Paste G, 800 g is a professional product formulated to control the population of rodents and also ensure protection against. Presented in a stable bait matrix it combines vegetable fats and carbohydrates in a way that is exceptionally attractive to rats and mice. Successful rodent control is reliant on bait acceptance. Bayer research has found that offering bait with high palatability encourages rodents to eat the bait and quickly communicate the positive experience with the colony.
- Coumatetralyl: 0.375g/kg, 1st generation anticoagulant which is rapidly metabolized and excreted resulting in minimal residues retained by the rat.
- Fast highly effective rodent control;
- Low risk of secondary poisoning;
- Superior bait acceptance;
- No bait shyness;
- Easy handling and application;
- Indoor and outdoor use;
- Cost-effective + Bait Station;
- Racumin will not cause secondary poisoning;
- Weak Odour;
- Melting point/range > 200 °C;
- Blue paste;
- Density ca. 1.19 g/cm³ at 20 °C.
- Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643;
- 1st generation anticoagulants will respond to treatment faster and have a greater likelihood of a positive outcome than the 2nd generation anticoagulant.
Recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Avoid contact with spilled product or contaminated surfaces. Use personal protective equipment;
- Do not allow to get into surface water, drains and groundwater;
- Use rubber gloves when handling the product;
- Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.375 g / kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|