Racumin Paste, 50 kg
Racumin Paste, 50 kg is a professional product formulated to achieve faster, more conclusive rat and mouse control. Presented in a stable bait mix it combines vegetable fats and carbohydrates in a way that is exceptionally attractive to rats and mice. Bayer research has found that offering bait with high palatability encourages rodents to eat the bait and quickly communicate the positive experience with the colony.
Coumatetralyl, the active ingredient, interacts with vitamin K1 and inhibits blood coagulation. Poisoning symptoms may include: bruising easily, nose or gum bleeds, blood in stools or urine, excessive bleeding from minor cuts. Note that poisoning symptoms may develop over the course of several days.
- Active Constituents: 0.375g/kg Coumatetralyl.
- 1st generation anticoagulant which is rapidly metabolized and excreted resulting in minimal residues retained by the rat;
- Fast highly effective rodent control;
- Low risk of secondary poisoning;
- Superior bait acceptance;
- No bait shyness;
- Easy handling and application;
- Bait acceptance and substantial benefits for both users and the environment.
- Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643;
- Rapidly metabolised and excreted resulting in minimal residues retained by the rat;
- Formulation: paste;
- High palatability.
Recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Place the bait sackets in bait stations;
- Estimate the number of baits per station and the distance between them according to the intensity of the attack;
Rats, massive infestation:
- Use 100 g - 200 g of raticid in bait stations and place them at a distance between of 3-10 meters;
Rats, low infestation:
- Use 100 g - 200 g of raticid in bait stations and place at a distance of 5-20 meters;
Mice, massive infestation:
- Use 10 g - 20 g of product in bait stations and place at a distance of 2-10 meters;
Mice, low infestation:
- Use 10 g - 20 g of product in bait stations and place at a distance of 5-20 meters.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 50 kg Destination use Trained personnel Shelf life (years) 3 Formulations Paste Active Substances Coumatetralyl Active Substance Concentration 0.375 g / kg Color Blue Get rid of Mice, Rats
P201 Obtain special instructions before use P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood P264 Wash … thoroughly after handling P270 Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product P273 Avoid release to the environment P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P330 Rinse mouth P501 Dispose of contents/container to … H302 Harmful if swallowed H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child <state specific effect if known > <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard> H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.