Solfac Automatic Forte, 150 ml is a professional aerosol broad-spectrum insecticide that produces an effect similar to thermo nebulization, through the controlled release of an insecticide gas. Solfac Automatic Forte offers a practical solution against insects where other insecticides cannot be used.
- Efficient against a wide range of insects such as ticks, bedbugs, fleas, cockroaches, moths, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and more;
- Versatile, works well in high-temperature situations;
- Non-residual after treatment, less toxic to humans and pets;
- Disposable container.
Action mode of Solfac Automatic Forte:
- It has a fast-acting effect against home-invading insects such as ticks, bedbugs, mosquitoes, etc;
- Works well on a large range of surface, binding to organic matter to provide a long residual effect;
- Penetrates tight spaces, where insects could be hiding;
- Provides a knockdown and kill effect, shortly after contact with the substance has been made.
Solfac Automatic forte utilises Cyfluthrin as the active substance to provide a reliable, stable, and safe solution against invading insects. It allows easy and practical intervention in areas where the use of conventional insecticides (liquid or solid) can generate problems. Solfac Automatic Forte quickly penetrates tight spaces such as cracks and crevices and does not require a long break period after use.
Methods of application:
Can be used in storage, public transportation, accommodation, etc.
Solfac Automatic Forte comes in the form of a ready-to-use Aerosol spray.
- Use near areas where heavy insect activity has been detected.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||1 g / litre|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Dust, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Spiders, Wasps, Wood Borers, Wood Lice, Wood Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|