Quick Bayt 2EXTRA WG10, 1 kg
Quick Bayt 2EXTRA WG10, 1kg is a professional insecticidal bait used to control domestic house fly infestations. It is designed for use in animal units, agricultural buildings, or interior structural surfaces of buildings that store household waste or green household waste.
- Efficient against Musca Domestica, the common housefly;
- Ideal for use with other pest management solutions;
- Safe to use – preventive of ingestion by children or pets;
- QuickBayt can provide long-lasting house fly control in rural hygiene situations, up to 6 weeks.
- Quick Bayt 2EXTRA WG10 protects against flies in large, industrial spaces:
- It uses sugar attractants and pheromone lures to attract specimens of Musca Domestica;
- Damages the insects' central nervous system, leading to their death.
Quick Bayt 2EXTRA WG10 uses sugar-based attractants and special pheromones to attract specimens of Musca Domestica, together with a bittering agent, Bitrex, to deter ingestion by people, pets, and other animals. The insecticide uses the active ingredient, Imidacloprid, a strong neurotoxin that acts on the insect's central nervous system and interferes with the transmission of stimuli leading to paralysis and death, efficiently eliminating individuals and, in time, helps to eliminate the entire infestation.
Methods of application:
Quick Bayt 2EXTRA WG10 comes in the form of water-dispersible granules. After being mixed with water, the solution can be applied using a low-pressure hand sprayer.
It is recommended to vigorously shake the container where the substance is prepared, in order to obtain a mixture as homogeneous as possible.
Spray the working substance obtained by mixing the concentrated insecticide with water on the walls of the stable/animal shelter, bearing in mind that the treatment on 40 m2 of walls is equivalent to the protection of 100 m2 of the surface.
- The minimum retreatment period is 6 weeks.
- If further treatment is required during the 6 weeks, a product with a different mode of action should be used.
- Best results will be obtained when small amounts of the paste bait are applied in many locations.
- Refresh the product after 21-28 days in order to prolong the actions times up to 6 weeks, by simply spraying the treated surfaces with water. Tested efficacy from 97.3% to 98.7%.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Formulations||WG-water dispersible granules|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, Paint on|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g / kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Flies|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|