MaxForce LN Ant Killer, 25 g
MaxForce LN Ant Killer, 25 g is a professional ant insecticidal bait. It comes in granular form and contains the active ingredient Imidacloprid, efficient against black ants and other ant species. Bait granules are based on sugar and ants will feed on them and, at the same time, will carry it to their colony, where it can easily spread to most specimens.
- Efficient against black ants (Lasius niger) and other species of ants;
- Powerful bait makes sure ants will find it irresistible;
- Will destroy the colony from within their mounds.
- Remains effective in a broad range of temperatures.
Action mode of MaxForce LN Ant Killer:
- Acts as a neurotoxin that influences the central nervous system of insects and stops the transmission of stimuli, leading to paralysis and death;
- Is spread around by individuals and quickly makes its way to the heart of the infestation.
Bait granules are based on sugar and ants will feed on them and at the same time, carry it to its colony, spreading the insecticide. Thus, the ants will die in their mounds, so it is very likely to not find dead ants, but a decrease in ant population will become visible in just a few days. Complete eradication of the colony may take up to 2-3 weeks, depending on the specific conditions of the location.
Methods of application:
- Maxforce LN Ant Killer comes in the form of ready-to-use bait granules.
- Spread the MaxForce LN Ant Killer granules mainly outside, along the routes of ants, and near mound entries.
- Place the MaxForce LN Ant Killer granules in cracks and in areas where ant activity has been detected.
- Use around 8 g of product for every mound present on your property.
- Place the bait in areas protected from the rain.
- Keep away from pets.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.5 g / kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|