MaxForce Quantum, 30 g
MaxForce Quantum, 30 g is a professional, ready-to-place bait used for the control of a large variety of ant species, and containing the most efficient ant toxin on the market.
- Efficient against Black ants, Garden ants, Pharaoh ants, etc;
- Remains efficient for at least 12 weeks;
- Can be used with special ant baiting stations.
MaxForce Quantum baits and helps wipe out ant invasions:
- Special attractants are highly efficient at attracting ants to the insecticidal bait;
- Once ingested, the bait interferes with the normal transmission of information in the ant's central nervous system, leading to their death.
Maxforce Quantum comes in the form of a viscous liquid and contains the active ingredient Imidacloprid as well as special food-based attractants that are highly palatable to ants. The formula also contains Bitrex, a bittering agent that deters ingestion by people, pets, and other animals. MaxForce Quantum is intended for both indoor and outdoor use. The product works best when placed in cracks and crevices, where high ant activity has been detected, and when used correctly, will eliminate most nests within 14 days.
Methods of application:
- Maxforce Quantum comes in special cartridges that contain toxic bait. The bait can be placed in cardboard or plastic trays, or used with special baiting stations.
- Spread MaxForce Quantum along the routes of ants, near mound entries, and in cracks where ants could be hiding.
- Where infestations are high, inspect the applied spots of Maxforce Quantum regularly and make further applications as required.
- Avoid application to excessively dusty, damp, or greasy locations, and areas that are subject to washing.
- Do not apply to food preparation surfaces or areas that have recently been treated with other insecticides.
- It is recommended to place the bait in areas protected from the rain.
- If an exposed area has to be treated, apply if no rain is expected for the next 24 hours.
- If nest entrances can be identified, inject preferably bait liquid directly into the nest entrance.
- The gel can safely be removed by using water and a sponge.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||3 g / kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Dosage||2-3 g/50 mp|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|