K-Othrine SC 25, 1 litre is a professional, broad-spectrum insecticide designed for the control of domestic insect pests. It comes in the form of a suspension concentrate with a synthetic pyrethroid-based formula, highly efficient against invading insects.
Benefits of K-Othrine SC 25:
- Efficient against a wide range of crawling and flying insects in domestic and industrial situations;
- Rapid flush out and knockdown effect;
- Long-lasting residual activity.
Action mode of K-Othrine SC 25:
- The initial effect of K-Othrine SC 25 causes stimulation of the insect nerves, which gives rise to excitable and uncoordinated motion of the insect. This is known as flushout;
- The second effect is a complete blockage of the insect's central motor system, resulting in total paralysis. This paralysis is known as knockdown. These effects are most effectively demonstrated by modern pyrethroids such as deltamethrin, one of the most potent insecticides available to pest control professionals. K-Othrine SC 25 acts rapidly, with good flushout effects and with normal doses 50% of the insects present during treatment should be knocked down in under 15 minutes (KT 50);
- Efficiently eliminates a wide selection of insects;
- Can be used for residual applications using thermo nebulizers;
- Acts by contact and ingestion against the targeted insects;
- Paralyzes and eliminates insects in a very short time;
- Further protects the area of application for long periods after the treatment has been applied.
K-Othrine SC 25 acts against insects by contact. The mode of action of K-Othrine SC 25 blocks on the nervous system of insects, the results of which give rise to the observable effects commonly described as flush out and knockdown. After these initial effects, insect death occurs after a short time.
Methods of application:
Apply K-Othrine EC 25 treatments using a low-pressure sprayer for surface spraying.
The substance is easy to prepare by just adding water and mixing.
Mix 25 ml of K-Othrine SC 25 with 5 l of water to treat 100 m.
|Fighting crawling insects:|
|For the control of chronic (heavy) infestations: 1% dilution||50 ml / 5 liters per 100 sqm (12.5 mg / sqm)|
|For localized infestations (maintenance treatment): 0.5% dilution||
25 ml / 5 liters per 100 sqm (6.25 mg / sqm)
|Fighting flies and mosquitoes|
|Flies and mosquitoes, at rest, indoors: 1% dilution||50 ml / 5 liters per 100 sqm (12.5 mg / sqm)|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||25 g / liter|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||25-50 ml/100 mp;25-50 ml/5 l|
|Get rid of||Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grain Weevil, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|EUH208||Contains <name of sensitising substance>. May produce an allergic reaction|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|