K-Othrine Profi EC 250, 1 litre
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Caterpillars,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Crickets,Dragonflies,Earwigs,Fleas,Flies,Grasshoppers,Ladybugs,Millipedes,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Night Butterfly,Silverfish,Spiders,Stink Bugs,Ticks,Vinegar Flies,Wasps,Wood Borers,
K-Othrine Profi EC 250, 1 litre is a professional insecticide in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate with an extremely wide spectrum of action. It uses a Deltamethrin-based formula that belongs to one of the safest classes of pesticides: synthetic pyrethroids.
Benefits of K-Othrine Profi EC 250:
- Efficient against a wide range of insects such as flies, mosquitoes, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches, and more;
- Rapid flush out and knockdown effect;
- Long-lasting residual activity.
Action mode of K-Othrine Profi EC 250:
K-Othrine Profi EC 250 efficiently eliminates a wide selection of insects:
- Can be used for residual applications using thermo nebulizers;
- Acts by contact and ingestion against the targeted insects;
- Paralyzes and eliminates insects in a very short time.
K-Othrine Profi EC 250 provides a quick knock-down effect by paralyzing the insects' nervous system. Insect death appears due to irreversible damage to the nervous system that occurs a few hours after contact with the active substance. The product is intended for urban areas in multi-annual treatments, storage spaces, underground parking lots, and industrial areas.
Methods of application:
- Apply K-Othrine EC 25 treatments using a Thermal fogging machine or a ULV machine and follow the label directions for each type of treatment.
Treatments as thermal fog ("warm mist" thermal fogging) to combat flying insects:
- Outside: 30 - 40 ml K-PROFI Othrine EC250 / 5 L organic solvent per 1 ha
- Inside: 50 ml K K-PROFI Othrine EC250 / 1L 2000mc organic solvent
Surface treatment coarse spray (residual application):
- For flying insects: 30 - 40 ml product / 5L water / 100 sq.m.
- Creeping insects: 30 - 60 ml product / 5L water / 100 sqm
- For heavy infestations, we recommend doubling the normal dose
Treatment type ULV (ultra low volume) to combat flying insects:
- Outside: 30 ml K-PROFI Othrine EC250 / 2 liters thinner to 1 ha.
- Inside: 40 ml K-PROFI Othrine EC250 1500 cm /0.8 L thinner.
- Recommended diluent, if type ULV treatments may be water, solvent type Naphta petroleum oil or kerosene biofuel.
- The effectiveness of treatment depends on the weather conditions outside. On the outside, not made strong wind or rain treatments. Application will be made in accordance with the standards and legal provisions in force of pest activity.
- After application, it is recommended, if possible, to limit access to treated area for 4-6 hours interval required for the biocidal effect of the product consumed insecticide. Treatment is recommended to be repeated every seven days, unless the infestation was not eradicated 100%. In other situations, the next treatment is performed if necessary, but not more than 6 times per year.
- Storage is done in a cool dry place, away from heat or other potential sources of ignition. When stored at a temperature up to 35 degrees C, K-PROFI Othrine EC250 is valid for two years.
Type of treatment
30 - 40 ml
5 liters of organic solvent
1 liter of organic solvent
30 - 40 ml
30 - 60 ml
5 l of water
5 l of water
100 sqm100 sqm
2 l diluent
0.8 litri diluent
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Shelf life (years) 2 Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog, ULV-Thermal Fog Active Substances Deltamethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide Active Substance Concentration 25 g / liter; 225 g / liter Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor strong irritant Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Caterpillars, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Dragonflies, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grasshoppers, Ladybugs, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps, Wood Borers, Wood Lice, Wood Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.