K-Othrine EC 25, 1 litre
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Caterpillars,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Crickets,Dragonflies,Earwigs,Fleas,Flies,Grasshoppers,Ladybugs,Millipedes,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Night Butterfly,Silverfish,Spiders,Stink Bugs,Ticks,Vinegar Flies,Wasps,Wood Borers,
K-Othrine EC 25, 1 litre is a professional insecticide in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate with an extremely wide spectrum of action. It acts by contact and ingestion and can be used for residual applications and air treatments with thermo nebulizers.
- Efficient against a wide range of insects such as flies, mosquitoes, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches, and more;
- Rapid flush out and knockdown effect;
- Long-lasting residual activity.
Action mode of K-Othrine EC 25:
- Can be used for residual applications using thermo nebulizers;
- Acts by contact and ingestion against the targeted insects;
- Paralyzes and eliminates insects in a very short time.
K-Othrine EC 25 uses a Deltamethrin-based formula that belongs to one of the safest classes of pesticides: synthetic pyrethroids. Deltamethrin is structurally based on natural pyrethrins, which quickly paralyze the nervous system of insects providing a rapid knock-down effect. Insect death appears due to irreversible damage to the nervous system that occurs a few hours after contact with the active substance. The product is intended for urban areas in multi-annual treatments, storage spaces, underground parking lots, and industrial areas.
Methods of application:
K-Othrine EC 25 should only be applied by professionals.
Apply K-Othrine EC 25 treatments using a low-pressure sprayer or Fogging machines.
For ULV use 800 ml K-Othrine EC 25 liters of water in 20 for 20 ha.
For Hot Fog use 40 ml K-Othrine EC 25 in 5 liters of oil solvent per 1 ha.
For Residual applications use 40-60 ml K-Othrine EC 25 in 5 liters of water per 100 sqm.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog, ULV-Thermal Fog Active Substances Deltamethrin Active Substance Concentration 25 g / liter Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor strong irritant Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Caterpillars, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Dragonflies, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grasshoppers, Ladybugs, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps, Wood Borers, Wood Lice, Wood Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.