K-Obiol EC 25, 15 litres
- Beetles,Grain Weevil,Moths of Food,
K-Obiol EC 25, 15 litres is a professional, pyrethrin-based insecticide for use in food storage areas in order to protect them. The product acts by contact and ingestion, fighting against the most common pests in the agricultural and food storage sectors.
Benefits of K-Obiol EC 25:
- Efficient against insects that attack stored cereal and vegetable products;
- Long term protection;
- Safe to use directly on food products;
- Can be sprayed on storage walls, bags, boxes.
Action mode of K-Obiol EC:
- Quickly paralyzes the nervous system of insects providing a rapid knock-down effect;
- Insect death appears due to irreversible damage to the nervous system that occurs a few hours after contact with the active substance.
- Grants protection for a period between 6 and 10 months against food moths, stink bugs, beetles, etc.
Methods of application:
- It can be applied both on the surface of the storage unit, and directly on products or bags and boxes to ensure long-term protection.
- Spray using a low-pressure sprayer or use a ULV fogging machine.
- Treatment of storage bags: 10 ml in 5 liters of water treats 100 to 150 m2.
- Surface treatment in silos or storage rooms: 50 to 100 ml in 5 liters of water for the treatment of empty storage spaces - 100 to 150 m2.
- Thermal mist for moth control: 1 part product to 9 parts oil solvent (1 l K-Obiol + 9 l oil solvent).
- Thermal mist to control other insects: 1 part product to 1 part oil solvent (1 l K-Obiol + 1 l oil solvent).
- Dose for thermal fog: 250 ml for 1000 m3.
- 1000 ml in 99 liters of water for the treatment of cereals by direct application for 100 tons of cereals.
- Repeat the treatment at each cycle of emptying or filling the storage space.
Can be mixed with fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, and growth regulators, following the recommendations on the product label.
Consult the compatibility labels and perform a small-scale test when combining crop products.
Recommendations and First Aid Advice:
- To avoid resistance development, use K-Obiol as an integrated tool for pest management programs.
Contact with Skin: Remove contaminated clothes and shoes. Wash off skin with plenty of soap and water. Seek medical advice immediately.
Contact with Eyes: Rinse immediately with cold water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical advice immediately.
In case of Ingestion: Wash out mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything to eat or drink. Ensure the airway is clear. Seek medical advice immediately.
In case of Inhalation: Following more than incidental inhalation remove patients to fresh air, make them rest and keep them warm. Seek medical advice immediately.
Medical Treatment: There is no specific antidote to deltamethrin and piperonyl butoxide or the product as formulated. Symptomatic and supportive therapy is indicated.
Treatment type Dose Water Covered area Treatment of storage bags 10 ml 5 litres 100/150 m² Treatment of surfaces in silo or storage enclosures 50 ml 5 litres 100/150 m² Treatment of cereals by direct application 1000 ml 99 litres 100 tons of grain
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 15 litres Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Shelf life (years) 2 Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray, ULV-Cold Fog, ULV-Thermal Fog Active Substances Deltamethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide Active Substance Concentration 25 g / liter, 225 g / liter Mode of action contact, ingestion, systemic Odor strong irritant Dosage 50 ml/100 mp;1 l/100 t cereale Get rid of Beetles, Grain Weevil, Moths of Food, Stink Bugs, Tobacco Pests
P240 Ground/bond container and receiving equipment P273 Avoid release to the environment P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician P307+P311 IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician P331 Do NOT induce vomiting P391 Collect spillage P501 Dispose of contents/container to … EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking EUH401 To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use H226 Flammable liquid and vapour H302 Harmful if swallowed H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways H318 Causes serious eye damage H332 Harmful if inhaled H335 May cause respiratory irritation H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.