Cislin 25 Flow, 1 litre is a professional insecticide suitable for surface treatments. The insecticide has an active, long-lasting effect that controls a broad spectrum of indoor and outdoor pests and reduces the chances of being bitten by an insect that may carry diseases.
- Efficient surface treatment with guaranteed long term protection;
- Effective against a wide range of flying, crawling, and stinging insects;
- Improves performance of mosquito nets;
- Safe to use on surfaces, does not stain;
- Can be used in residential, commercial, and industrial establishments.
- It has a fast-acting effect against home-invading insects;
- Paralyzes insects then cause death due to irreversible nerve damage.
Cislin 25 Flow uses the active ingredient Deltamethrin as the active substance, which is structurally based on natural pyrethrins, to quickly paralyze the nervous system of insects providing a rapid knock-down effect. Insect death appears due to irreversible damage to the nervous system that occurs a few hours after contact with the active substance.
Methods of application:
- Cislin 25 Flow is intended for use with manual sprayers.
- It comes in the form of an Emulsifiable concentrate, to be diluted with water.
- Do not apply treatments with Cislin 25 FLow using aerosol equipment or fogging machines.
- Use 45 - 50 ml to 4 - 5 liters of water for 100-120 sqm.
- Keep away from direct sunlight for maximum effect.
- Clear the room before application.
- For surface treatment only – do not spray into the atmosphere using foggers or other devices designed to create an aerosol and allow treated carpets to dry before resuming activity on them.
- Avoid contact of spray with timber to which a stain or other finish is subsequently to be applied, unless the owner is notified that the timber will need additional preparation, consistent with that if water alone had contacted the timber. (Evidence of water contact on timber is sometimes only evident once the stain has been applied).
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces on which food is prepared.
- After use – thoroughly ventilate the treated area.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||25 g / litre|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Grain Weevil, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Tobacco Pests, Vinegar Flies, Wasps, Wood Borers|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|