Maxforce IC Gel Box, 20 g
- Cockroaches American,
Maxforce IC Gel is a professional, ready to use insecticidal gel bait used for the control of cockroach nymphs and adults. It contains the active substance Imidacloprid, food attractants, and colloidal materials that maintain the attractiveness of the bait, making it highly palatable to cockroaches.
- Studies have shown that 1 gr. by MaxForce Ic 8 - 10 gel grains kill in 48 hours about 200 beetles by direct contact and, in 5-7 days, over 1000 beetles by the cascade effect;
- Efficient against cockroach nymphs and cockroach adults;
- Odourless and non-staining;
- Easy to apply;
- Remains effective in a broad range of temperatures.
Maxforce IC Gel eliminates cockroaches:
- Acts by contact and ingestion against the targeted cockroaches;
- Eliminates most cockroaches within 24 hours;
- Acts as a powerful neurotoxin that shuts down the central nervous system and stops the transmission of stimuli;
- Depending on the level of infestation, 1 to 3 months may be required until it is fully eliminated.
Maxforce IC Gel is particularly useful in sensitive areas where the use of conventional insecticide formulations is restricted such as in the vicinity of electric and electronic equipment. For maximum effectiveness, Maxforce IC Gel must be placed in and around cockroach habitats and, if possible, between these areas and possible food sources.
Methods of application:
MaxForce can be applied at any time of the day, whether there are people inside or not, in hard to reach places, where liquid insecticides cannot be used for safety reasons.
Maxforce IC Gel is ready to use and can be applied in special baiting stations or on plastic/cardboard trays.Recommendations:
- Do not apply to areas that have recently been treated with other insecticides or contaminate the bait with other insecticides.
- Place near corners, cracks and crevices, voids, lift shafts, behind furniture, and any other place where cockroaches can be hiding.
- Remove any excess by sponging the gel with a 5% sodium chloride solution.
- Adjust the application rate depending on the size of the infestation and the type of cockroaches.
- Place out of sight and away from direct light exposure.
- Avoid placing the gel in dusty, damp, or greasy locations.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Garden Packaging 20 g Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Imidacloprid Active Substance Concentration 21,5 g / Kg Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor less Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.