Rodenticide Storm Pellet Secure, 1 kg is a professional and ready-to-use pellet bait that works efficiently as a rodenticide against most common rodents. For professional use only, the product is made to be used by professionals for the control of rats and mice, indoors and outdoors (around buildings only) for the protection of public health, stored products and materials.
- Flocoumafen: 0.05 g / kg;
- Flocoumafen is an anticoagulant that may produce bleeding (might be delayed for several days after exposure).
- Most infestations of mice and rats will be eliminated in 21 - 28 days;
- Rodent death will occur in 4-10 days after ingestion of a lethal dose which may take a single feed.
- Antidote: Vitamin K1 (under medical supervision);
- Effective and long lasting action;
- Ready to use.
Recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Use biocides safely and sustainably. It is illegal to use this product for uses or in a manner other than that prescribed on this label
- Species Situation Application rate for each bait point;
- Mice and Rats: use Pulse Baiting technique if you want to have the best results;
- Inspect bait points after 3 days and replace any blocks which have been consumed; - Repeat four days later, and then every 7 days, and move any untouched blocks to active areas;
- Replace any bait eaten by rodents or that has been damaged by water or contaminated by dirt;
- The resistance status of the rodent population should be taken into account when considering the choice of rodenticide to be used;
- Where resistance has been shown or is suspected, resistance management strategies should be employed;
- Precautionary Statements: Keep out of reach of children and read the label before use;
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product and avoid releasing into the environment;
- Wear protective gloves while using;
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Store locked up in a closed container;
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations;
- Directions for Use: Thoroughly survey the infested area, particularly secluded and sheltered places in order to determine the extent of the infestation and place Storm Secure baits throughout the infested area in tamper-proof bait boxes or at covered bait points;
- Use bait boxes clearly marked “Poison” or “Rodenticide” or “Rodent Bait” at all surface baiting points;
- The prevention of access by non-target animals is a priority;
- Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children. Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away;
- The product must never be placed indiscriminately.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05 g / kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|