Storm 4G BB, 3 kg
Storm 4G BB is a professional product, ready-to-use wax block bait designed to control the population of mice (Mus musculus), brown rats (Rattus norvegicus), and black rats (Rattus rattus), and also for the protection of public health, stored products, and materials. Storm Secure is for use only in and around buildings and in sewers.
Resistance management: The resistance status of the target population should be taken into account when considering the choice of rodenticide to be used. In those areas where evidence of resistance to specific active ingredients is suspected, avoid their use. To control the spread of resistance, it is advisable to alternate baits containing different anticoagulant active ingredients
- Flocoumafen: 0.05 g / kg;
- Flocoumafen is an anticoagulant that may produce bleeding (might be delayed for several days after exposure).
- Most infestations will be eliminated in 21-28 days;
- Effective and long lasting action;
- Ready to use.
- Antidote: Vitamin K1 (under medical supervision);
- Shelf-life is 36 months under normal storage conditions.
Recommendations issued by the manufacturer:
- Thoroughly survey the infested area, particularly secluded and sheltered places in order to determine the extent of the infestation;
- Place Storm Secure throughout the infested area, in tamper-resistant bait boxes or at covered bait points;
- Secure the baits and deposit them in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children;
- Where possible secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away and place the stations in places where rats and mice are living and feeding: close to holes, on tracks, in concealed spaces such as cavity walls, and in places where the rodents find food or gnaw;
Rats and Mice:
- Use 40-60 grams (2-3 blocks) of bait per bait point and place bait points at 5 to 10-meter intervals, depending on the size of the infestation;
- In the case of a black rat infestation, above-ground bait stations should be used;
Rats (use in sewers only):
- Use 100-200 grams (5-10 blocks) per bait point, depending on the size of the infestation;
- Place the bait points in the sewer system, for example at manholes and s the bait blocks, e.g. by using wire, to protect from flooding or displacement;
- For both rats and mice use pulse baiting technique, check the bait after 3 days and replace any bait which has been consumed. Repeat after 7 days;
- Unless under the supervision of a pest control operator or another competent person, do not use anticoagulant rodenticides as permanent baits;
- In most cases, anticoagulant bait should have achieved control within 35 days;
- Search for and remove dead rodents at frequent intervals during treatment at least as often as when baits are checked and/or replenished. Daily inspection may be required in some circumstances. Dispose of dead rodents and unused bait as described in the ‘Storage and Disposal’ section;
- Precautionary statements: Keep out of the reach of children. Wear protective gloves;
- In case of emergency, call a doctor immediately for treatment advice. UK medical professionals should contact the National Poisons Information Service (www.npis.org) for further advice. In case of a pet emergency contact your vet immediately.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Basf Packaging 3 litres Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations Block Active Substances Flocoumafen Active Substance Concentration 0.05 g / kg Color Blue Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.