Tiutol Dent, 5 litres is a solution used for dentist room applications. It provides manual disinfection for dental equipment such as collectors and aspirators.
- High cleaning power;
- Compatible with most dental materials;
- Easy to use;
- Cleaning and disinfecting effects;
- Cost-effective product.
Tiutol Dent is used for manual cleaning of dental instruments;
- It is recommended for dental suction equipment and amalgam collectors;
- Active against bacteria, mycobacteria (M. Terrae), fungi, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses (including HBV / HCV / HIV).
Methods of application:
- It is recommended for use twice a day (at noon and in the evening) for systems with and without amalgam collectors.
- Gloves should be worn during the use of the product.
- Fill a laboratory vessel with 970 ml of water with a temperature between 20-30 degrees Celsius and add 30 ml of Tiutol Dent.
- Place the medical instrument in the freshly prepared solution.
- Remove the instrument from the solution and allow it to take effect for 60 minutes.
- Use what is left of the solution to clean and disinfect the laboratory vessel.
Compatible with most medical/dental instruments and materials.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Active Substances||Sodium hydroxide, Sodium hypochlorite|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|