Stabimed Ultra, 800 g is a solution that provides high-level cleaning and disinfection of medical instruments and flexible endoscopes.
- Quick-acting - 15 minutes;
- Excellent compatibility with materials;
- Effective against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, spores, and viruses;
- Advanced granule formulation;
- Neutral pH;
- Does not contain aldehydes and phenols.
Stabimed Ultra provides an efficient disinfection solution for surgical instruments:
- Active against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, and bacteria spores;
- Enhanced efficacy against microorganisms including spores offers excellent disinfection performance.
Methods of application:
- Wear protective equipment when performing cleanings.
- Use Helizyme to remove the residues from previous cleanings in the cleaning bath.
- Add Stabimed Ultra and use brushes to clean instruments.
- Disinfectants are performed using a 2% concentration of Stabimed Ultra diluted in water for 15 minutes.
- Rinse instruments using demineralized water.
- Allow instruments to dry completely.
Not recommended to alternate between manual and automatic reprocessing.
|Micro-organism||Testing norms||Concentration:||Application time:|
|Bacteria, mycobacteria (including TBB), and Fungi||DGHM / VAH 2001 EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 14561 * * EN 14562, EN 14563 *||2%||15 min|
|Enveloped and non-enveloped viruses||EN 14476||2%||15 min|
|Hymeniums: B. subtilis, B.cereus, C.difficile||EN 14347 EN 13704||2%||15 min|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Clostridium difficile, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Peracetic acid|
|P210||Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H242||Heating may cause a fire|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage.|