Stabimed, 1 litre is a cleaning solution for both invasive and non-invasive medical instruments and devices such as heat-resistant surgical instruments, rigid and flexible endoscopes, and more.
- Pleasant and fresh smell;
- Economical and fast-acting;
- Broad antimicrobial spectrum;
- Can be used in ultrasonic baths;
- Good dissolving properties(blood and secretions);
- Does not contain aldehydes, phenols, biguanide, or quaternary ammonium compounds.
Stabimed provides an efficient disinfection solution for surgical instruments:
- Active against bacteria, mycobacteria (including MRSA and TbB), fungi, encapsulated viruses (including HBV / HCV / HIV,) Polyomavirus, and Adenovirus;
- Tested in vitro under simulated practical conditions according to DGHM / VAH Method), EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 14561, EN 14562 (C.albicans), EN 14563 (M.terrae).
Methods of application:
- Apply the required amount of Stabimed diluted in water (maximum temperature 25 °C).
- Shake the container to mix the solution.
- Insert the instruments in the solution so that they are completely covered and cover the container.
- After the instruments have been disinfected, rinse them with distilled water.
- Any deposits must be removed using a piece of cloth soaked in alcohol.
Tested in vitro under simulated practical conditions according to DGHM / VAH Method), EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 14561, EN 14562 (C.albicans), EN 14563 (M.terrae).
- Wear protective gloves before performing instrument cleaning.
- Before using Stabimed, the container in which the instruments will be placed must be cleaned using Helizyme to remove residues from previously cleaned instruments.
|Usage area||Concentration||Application Time||Dosage|
|Disinfection tool||2%||15 min||20 ml / litre|
|According to DGHM||1%||30 min||10 ml / litre|
Including TBB (M.terrae), HBV, HIV, HCV,
|0.5%||60 min||5 ml / litre|
|Papovaviruses||2%||15 min||20 ml / litre|
|Papovaviruses||1%||60 min||10 ml / litre|
|Adenoviruses||2%||60 min||20 ml / litre|
|Ultrasound disinfection including the efficiency of the septicemia||2%||15 min||20 ml / litre|
|Bactericidal efficacy according to prEN 13727||0.25%||5 min||2.5 ml / litre|
|Fungicidal efficacy according to EN 13624 (Candida albicans)||0.1%||5 min||1 ml / litre|
|Fungicidal efficacy according to EN 13624 (Aspergillus niger)||0.5%||60 min||5 ml / litre|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, MRSA, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Coco propylenediamine|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|