Prontosan Solution, 1 litre is a professional solution used for medical application in cleaning and hydrating burn wounds or acute and chronic wounds.
- Provides infection prevention;
- Improves healing times;
- Removes biofilm;
- Absorbs bad smells;
- Clinically certified;
- Low allergy potential;
- Facilitates dressing changes;
- Compatible with common wound dressings.
- Prontosan Solutions is used to clean wounds:
- Prevents traumatic and post-operative wounds, chronic skin ulcers, and 1st and 2nd-degree burns.
Methods of application:
- Prontosan Solution is used to clean the wound and the area around it.
- It is recommended to use Prontosan Gel in abundance after cleaning the wound.
- Dressings, gauze, compresses, and other absorbent materials that will be in contact with the wound can be moistened with Prontosan Gel.
The product is dermatologically tested and evaluated as non-irritating and well tolerated, does not inhibit the formation of grain tissue or the process of epithelization.
Use within a maximum of 8 weeks after opening the package.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Active Substances||Polyaminopropyl biguanide|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment.|
|EUH208||Contains <name of sensitising substance>. May produce an allergic reaction|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage|
|H351||Suspected of causing cancer <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routs of exposure cause the hazard>|
|H372||Causes damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>|
|H400||Very toxic to aquatic life|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|