Prontoderm Wipes, 10 pieces
Prontoderm Wipes, 10 pieces are ready-to-use paper towels designed for the cleaning of the whole body. They offer antimicrobial cleansing, MDRO (MRSA) decolonization.
- Easy to use;
- High skin tolerability;
- Leave on product;
- Betaine-surfactant, polyhexanide formula( polyaminopropyl biguanide);
- Indicated for sensitive and irritable skin;
- Antimicrobial barrier effect.
Protoderm Wipes provides MDRO decontamination (MRSA, VRE, ESBL):
- Provides MRSA decolonization before surgery in catheter or immunocompromised patients to prevent infection;
- Sustained antimicrobial barrier effect to prevent recolonization by transient flora.
Methods of application:
Clean each separate part of the body using Prontoderm Wipes.
Perform cleaning operations before surgeries or other medical applications.
Tested in accordance with EN 12054/13727, EN 1275 standards.
- Optimal treatment for elderly patients immobilized in bed, or for those with sensitive skin, which is easily irritated.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Active Substances||Polyaminopropyl biguanide|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment.|
|EUH208||Contains <name of sensitising substance>. May produce an allergic reaction|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage|
|H351||Suspected of causing cancer <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routs of exposure cause the hazard>|
|H372||Causes damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>|
|H400||Very toxic to aquatic life|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|