Prontoderm Shower Gel, 100 ml
Prontoderm Shower Gel, 100 ml is a body cleaning gel for sanitization in healthcare environments. It helps decolonize the body of MDRO (MRSA, VRE, ESBL).
- Ideal for medical use;
- Forms an anti-microbial barrier;
- Stops the spread of MDRO;
- Reduced odor;
- Approved for clinical use.
Prontoderm Shower gel delivers MDRO decolonization by physical cleaning:
- Suitable for use in the medical environment and pre-operative cleaning;
- Sustained anti-microbial barrier effect that prevents recolonization by transient flora;
- Inhibits the multiplication, spread, and transmission of MDRO.
Methods of application:
Follow the specific application recommendations found on the product label.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Active Substances||Polyaminopropyl biguanide|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|