Prontoderm Foam, 200 ml
Prontoderm Foam, 200 ml is a ready-to-use solution for body decolonization including MDRO through means of cleansing the entire body. Optimal treatment for elderly patients immobilized in bed, or for those with sensitive skin, easily irritable.
- Antimicrobial cleansing and barrier effect;
- Based on betaine-surfactant, panthenol, betaine-surfactant;
- Leave on product;
- High skin tolerability;
- Optimal for patients with sensitive skin;
- No rinsing required after use;
Prontoderm Foam is a cleaning solution for medical patients:
- It has an antimicrobial barrier effect that prevents recolonization by inhibiting the multiplication, spread, and transmission of MDRO;
- Reduces smell and is suitable for preoperative cleaning;
- It is a water-based foam, which contains substances with low allergenic potential and does not require rinsing for painless applications.
Methods of application:
Prontoderm Foam is indicated for antimicrobial cleansing of the whole body, especially MDRO decolonization through physical cleansing.
- The product is tested according to EN 12054/13727, EN 1275.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Active Substances||Polyhexamethylene biguanide|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment.|
|EUH208||Contains <name of sensitising substance>. May produce an allergic reaction|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|